I have not written a blog recently - mainly because I have been very busy handing over to the the new owners of the business.
The photo above is of the sample carder which I renovated in my garage in the year before The Natural Fibre Company took me over.
I have a series of planned blog items in the pipeline though:
- what makes a yarn "good" or workable?
- how are yarns designed - this starts from the opposite end to the Wool Journey
- our decision to cease worsted spinning alpaca and other options
- knitting for health and welfare
- the eco/organic/green debate from our viewpoint
- starting a flock with wool in mind
There may be others you would like? If so, please email me with suggestions!